I receive the blessings of December
• Deep cold and warm sun, scattered across my days
• Baking cookies with my mom and sisters
• A fire in the grate and the warmth of family beside it
• The true gifts of presence – of hugs and smiles and openhanded generosity
And offer this blessing in response
• May your heart receive the gifts that come your way with joy.
• May you spill your own gifts into the world with abandon - and there find even deeper joy.
I receive the blessings of November
• Taking time with family, with all the bustle and with moments of quiet relaxation
• Rediscovering gratitude as part of the glue that binds hearts to one another
• A beautiful fall in Texas, right outside my door. Full of red and yellow, full of quiet joy.
I offer this blessing in response
• May you find the time to see the interrelatedness of all creation, where each heart’s gift calls another into the dance.