I receive the blessings of April
• The geese in my neighbor’s pond, mother patiently upon the nest, father faithfully patrolling nearby
• The joy of children dancing, emersed in the music and the sheer delight of movement
• The soft nod of my mother, watching my granddaughters at play
• The unconquerable spirit of spring, pushing itself up through the ground and out through each tiny branch
I offer this blessing in response
• May the spirit of love, which is life itself, rise in your heart and extend itself through your fingers to bless the earth around you
Thank you, Celia. I felt the spirit of love rise in my heart this morning as I read your beautiful words.