I receive the blessings of January
• Seeds blanketed in the earth, holding quiet promise
• Sunrise through dark, empty branches – light through the tangle
• The warmth and quiet beauty of a fire
• I begin to understand that ‘languishing’ is part of the cycle of letting go
And offer this blessing in response
• May your heart hold to the promise of winter, that spring will come. May the dawn find its way through the dark and tangled branches of the bare trees, whispering the surprising beauty of dormancy. May your heart stop fidgeting and simply wait.
Thank you for sharing!